Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ice Cream and I!


I CANNOT eat ice cream anymore.

That is what the Sin sei (Chinese Medicine Guru) told me. My body is freezing from the inside out, he said, and that I should avoid anything that is "cooling" as it will cause a lot of problems to my body's well-being. This includes fresh fruits, fresh veges, and basically anything that comes out from the fridge or freezer is off limits. So, this goes without saying that ice-cream, my favorite dessert in the whole wide world after chocolate is off-limits.

See, I do not eat much ice-cream on a daily basis. But it is the fact that I CANNOT now is what I have a problem with. Whenever I walk past the ice-cream aisle in Tesco, I would "lust" for a beautiful Haagen Daz tub of ice-cream. Strawberry flavour to be exact.

*Sigh*

What is a girl that cannot enjoy her ice-cream to do? What am I going to turn to for comfort and solace when I am emotionally low? I need a shoulder to cry on.

*Munches on a Cadbury Crunchie chocolate bar*

1 comment:

Caffeinated Weka said...

Oh honey - no ice cream? Poor girl ... mind you, what would a medical guru know? Tell you what, just stick to the chocolate and you'll be fine. :-)
Miss you
Ange xx